Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
boltnia boltnia is offline

Default Default Print Quality in Excel 2007

Hi!

Recently I began to work with Excel 2007. And I saw some things: Excel's
default quality is 600dpi (600x600). When I PrintOut .xls(.xlsx) document on
Document Imaging Printer, the output file has resolution 600dpi. But Document
Imaging Printer has no option 600dpi: the only 100, 200 and 300dpi. When I
try to set print quality on 300, 200 or 100 - no problem. But set to 600dpi
does not work. (Document Imaging Printer has possibility to print 600dpi, but
we have not access to this mode. Only Excel has access to this mode by
default)

So, Im interested in another question: is it possible to change DEFAULT
print quality. F.e. when I want PrintOut .xls document in 300dpi, I would not
change settings.

Thanks.