Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Doug Doug is offline

Default sumif with multiple criterias

I have 3 columns, G,H & I, with numbers in each and data periodically gets
added to the bottom of each column. I am trying to set it up so that when the
number 50 appears in column H, it will sum the numbers in column G, starting
from 1 row below the row 50 is in and ending in the row that the last entry
is made at the bottom. I would also like to take the value of the cell in
column I, 1 row below 50, and subtract it from the value in column I in the
row that the last entry was made, then subtract from that, the sum calculated
from column G. I would like this process to be automated so that as new
numbers are added at the bottoms it will automatically make these
calculations. Does anyone know how to make this work?