wntw

I don't know if I'm doing it right because so far, it hasn't worked. It will
change the 1st one ok but do I copy the same formula for all 554 names I
have? I must be doing something wrong.

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

Insert a column right of B.

Enter this formula in C1

=A1 & " " & B1

Copy down column C as far as you need.

Select Column C and copy. Then Paste SpecialValueOKEsc.

Delete Columns A and B.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Mon, 7 Mar 2005 16:01:02 -0800, "wntw"
wrote:

I am trying to set up a mailing list for my business. The company I use needs
the the first and last name to be in 1 cell, the street address in the second
cell, the city in the 3rd, the state in the 4th, and the state in the 5th. My
list I got has the 1st name in cell A, the last name in cell B.and etc. How
do I take the data from B and add to A?