Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
LINDA LINDA is offline

Default how to analyze data?

Thanks Dallman!

Linda

"Dallman Ross" wrote:

In , linda
spake thusly:

how to copy data to another worksheet?i dont want to use the
usual copy-paste cause i want to make it automatic. i have a
worksheet that contains all the raw data[column A-O] that i got
it from database.i need to copy column B & O to another worksheet
and from there the data will be analyze and display it in a
chart. the raw data will be change everytime i update it and
so it will update copied data in the second worksheet and thus
update the chart.can it be done?how?

A good source of excellent working examples for this -- one of
which I myself was able to use successfully for a similar purpose
last month -- is he

http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

In any case, I agree that Max gives great formula help.

=dman=