Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
jessi jessi is offline

Default autofit row text (wrapped) without changing column width?

Kim - did you ever get the answer to this problem, because I'm having the
same one. Jessi.

"kimdnw" wrote:

Allllen, this only works if I don't need to READ what is in the cell. Really
need a solution that will expand the row width without altering the column
width or text size.

Kim

"Allllen" wrote:

format cells alignment shrink to fit
--
Allllen

"kimdnw" wrote:

Working in spreadsheets with established columns. However, as data is added
and subtracted, text repeatedly becomes hidden when rows shift. Can I cause
the cells to "auto fit" text to the row without changing column width?