Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
dustyr dustyr is offline

Default Is there a comparison list of commands? (Excel 2003 vs 2007)

To Duke Carey:
To answer your question: Yes, "Yes to all" is the feature I'm looking for,
however, the 2007 version of Exel does not show it and I don't know where to
look.

"Duke Carey" wrote:

If I have unsaved changes in more than one file I am asked

"Do you want to save changes to " & [active workbook's name]

The buttons are Yes, Yes to All, No, and Cancel

Isn't *Yes to All* the feature you seek?

"dustyr" wrote:

Upon creating or making changes to multiple Excel Work Sheets in 2007, and
then clicking "close", a pop up question appears asking if you want to "save"
the Work Sheet. In Excel 2003, the pop up question asks if you want to
"save" the displayed Work Sheet, or "Save All". Is there a way of "Saving
All" in Excel 2007?