Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
MGC MGC is offline

Default Code to Move Several Lines to Master Worksheet

I am working with 30+ workbooks which contain timesheets (tabs) for every day
a job is worked in our plant. I have inserted rows at the bottom of the
timesheets which will gather the information from the timesheet above so that
this information can then be moved to the first blank row in a master sheet
in another workbook. I'm thinking there has to be an easier way than copying
and pasting the data each time. The number of lines to be moved will vary
from day to day. If anyone can help, it would be much appreciated!