Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
bj bj is offline

Default Bold Font question

what version of excel are you using. it does not work in 2003

"Jenny B." wrote:

Good Afternoon All,

I currently have a formula that pulls data results from one page and places
them in another along with additional text. I've seen several posts that
note bolding one word is not possible and I'm just wondering if that is in
fact correct. I've been able to change single words to Caps if needed (see
Exp. 1), but I'm able to just write Bold and get the same results (Exp. 2).

Thank you for your review as always and appreciate any thoughts or advice -
Jenny B.

Exp. 1 (Works)
="This questionnaire asks you to evaluate the job performance of" &" " &
Upper('Test Results Data'!G49) & " " &Upper('Test Results Data'!F49) &"." &"
" & "The information you are providing is for research purposes only, and
will not become part of the employee's official record."

Exp.2 (Does not Work)
="This questionnaire asks you to evaluate the job performance of" &" " &
Bold('Test Results Data'!G49) & " " &Bold('Test Results Data'!F49) &"." &" "