SCSC

Sorry for the late response to your message. I have had so much problems
accessing this website, lately.

The persons name is just in a cell in the workbook, not in the properties.
The version of Excel is 2000 (SR-1).

Thanks for your time.

"CyberTaz" wrote:

It doesn't sound like there is an easy way if one does exist, but more info
is necessary to even try.

Where is this person's name stored? If in the workbook, that's one thing,
but if it is recorded in FileProperties that's another issue that would have
to be handled outside of Excel.

Also it helps to indicate which version of the program as well as any other
specifics.

Many knowledgeable people will probably try to help if you include
sufficient details when you post your questions |:)

"SCSC" wrote:

I have just come into a job where the previous employee had her name, as
contact person, on many workbooks. I would like to know if there is a way to
do a mass change so that I can replace her name with mine, without having to
open and save each workbook. Please notice that I am referring to workBOOKs
not workSHEETs.

Thank you.

SCSC