Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default dialog box with text.

Thanks for the feedback Leo.

Gord

On Thu, 16 Aug 2007 17:23:06 -0400, "Leo Rod" <leo@rod_com wrote:

MsgBox "Have you brushed your teeth today?"

Yes, I did!!!

Thanks my friend!

.. .
Place this code in Thisworkbook module.

Private Sub Workbook_Open()
MsgBox "Have you brushed your teeth today?"
End Sub

To open Thisworkbook module, right-click on the Excel Icon left of "File"
on the
menu bar.

Select "View Code" and copy/paste the above into the blank module.

Save and close the workbook.

When you re-open the message should appear.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 16 Aug 2007 13:17:41 -0400, "Leo Rod" <leo@rod_com wrote:

Hi All !

I would like to have a dialog box with a reminder everytime I open an
Spreadsheet.
Please let me know if anybody knows the VB for this, I'm clueless on that
lenguage.

Thanks in advance and greetings,

Leo.