Karen Middleton

Default How to use a Access Query that as a parameter into Excel database query

I have an Access Query that joins several Access tables and reports on
it I have a parameter value of Year.Month for this Access query.

I want to use Excel database query from Data Get External Data New
Database Query and from here I want to use the above Access query for
the Excel database query but at time of definition Excel complains
"Too few parameters. Expected 1" popup appears. Please let me know how
I can resolve this.

I tried another option I put the MonthYear column into the Access
Query and removed the parameter in the Access query now Excel
retrieves all months data into Excel. I want Excel to prompt me when I
refresh to ask for a specific month and depending what I choose to
only report on it.

Please let me know how I can do this.

Thanks
Karen