Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
[email protected] shanewithers@gmail.com is offline

Default CONCATENATE on separated values

I would like to know how I can take different cells (non concurrent)
and string them together in another cell with separators. The
CONCATENATE function can't do this. The end result that I am looking
for is to select a number of cells using a userform and listbox with
checkboxes, and have all of those values combine and be pasted into a
cell of my choosing. I have the userform, the listbox, and the
checkboxes (courtesy of John Walkenbach's book), I need to figure out
how to combine my selections into a single cell.

Thanks for your reponses in advance.

Shane