Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jim Thomlinson Jim Thomlinson is offline

Default How to make my spreadsheed public

You can share the workbook (Tools - Share Workbook) but read up on sharing
workbooks first. There are some retrictions on shared workbooks.

As a complete aside I personally avoid shared workbooks as I find them to be
more trouble than they are worth. I normally deal with concurrent access by
storing all of my data in a database but that may not be practicle or
feasable for you.
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"HoganD87" wrote:

My spreadsheets must be able to allow access from other users through a
Public drive in my company. Problem is when they pull it up it is a READ ONLY
spreadsheet. How do I make it to where the spreadsheet can be edited by
anyone in the company?