Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Tevuna Tevuna is offline

Default Hide Hyperlink Address

At the top right of the Create Hyperlink Dialog box is the Screen Tip button
to enter a friendly name
Don't pretend you've made something you can't

"Jenny B." wrote:

Good Afternoon All,

I've created an Excel spreadsheet that I've made to look like a Web
Delivered survey. At the bottom of each page, I've set a Shape Object button
to serve as the page advancement since I've hidden the tabs via a Macro.

My question is - can I hide the Hyperlink address? If someone hovers over
the Shape/Object button for more than a second, the address appears and looks
kind of tacky. It ruins the illusion that this is in fact not a Web Survey
and is actually just an Excel Doc. dressed up to imitate one (mind you that
the users of this sheet are used to on-line appearing surveys).

Thank you for your thoughts and any advice you might have - Jenny B.