Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Matthew Matthew is offline

Default Link Error

In my workbook there is a link that is giving an error.

I orginally had the the worksheet linked to another worksheet called
'salesperson 2', but after it was developed had to rename it to the actual
salesperson's name, John Doe. I used the replace function to replace all
occurances of 'salesperson 2' with 'John Doe'. It seems to have replaced all
occurances but whenever the spreadsheet is opened it says 'This workbook
contains one or more links that cannot be updated'

So I click 'Edit Links' and it displays all links as OK status, except for
one Salesperson 2 link that shows 'Error: Sorce not found'

I can break the link, but is there any way to identify where or what cell
this link is in reference to?