Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave F[_2_] Dave F[_2_] is offline

Default pivot tables in XL 07

I just updated a pivot table in XL 07 and noticed something strange.
I have the months of the year broken out horizontally, starting with
Jan on the left and Jul on the right: Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun,
Jul.

I just updated the pivot table with data for Aug and the pivot table
updated itself like this: Aug, Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Jul

I realize I can just drag the Aug column to its proper place to the
right of Jul, however is there some setting that will automatically
force Excel to use the correct month progression? This pivot table
has always been maintained in XL 07 and this is the first time I've
seen this behavior.

Thanks.

Dave