Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
mikeallen77 mikeallen77 is offline

Default function wizard on office 2003

i am used to excel w/in office 2000, namely the use of the function wizard
button and accompanying input box. where is this in 2003? i need to 1) see
what functions are available if i am on a blank cell, 2) enter the required
data from scratch on the user friendly input box once i have chosen a
function, and 3) be able to pinpoint my errors in functions on the user
friendly input box. surely excel didn't regress from 2000 to 2003, but i
cannot find this great feature in my new 2003 version. any ideas? thanks
--
mikeallen