Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JLatham JLatham is offline

Default Copy/Paste

Joe,
My one and only guess is that you may have gotten a bad install on the
desktop system. Are ctrl+v/+c still working in other applications?

You might let Excel check itself out to see if it thinks it needs a repair:
Click the 'Office' button at the upper right of the Excel window, then click
the [Options] button at the lower right of the window that opens.
Choose [Resources] in the left pane, and the use "run Microsoft Office
Diagnostics" to see if it can detect a problem.

"Joe" wrote:

Having just installed Excel 2007 on both my labtop and desktop i have a
problem.

The old copy/paste (ctrl c and ctrl V) works fine on my laptop but not on my
desktop.

Adding rows (ctrl +) and deleting rows (ctrl -) also works fine on my laptop
but not on my desktop.

The ctrl c works but when i use ctrl v to paste it says "No sells found". I
can however use the Paste function icon, but I like to use the chortcut.

Can anyone help with this problem ?