Posted to microsoft.public.excel.links
[email protected] domiblon@poczta.fm is offline

Default External link saved as internal - updating with Outlook

Hello!
There is a problem with updating xls files via Outlook. The xls file
was opened in outlook, updated it and saved. But all external links
were changed into internal with path: "C:\Documents and Settings
\xxxxxxx\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\OLK89\2846 FQ\
[file.xls].....
I understand that I am working on the local copy of the file and
excel is putting into the formula the local link to this file.
How this problem can be resolved? Is it possible to update the file
using outlook without similar problems?

Thank you.