Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ronald Dodge[_2_] Ronald Dodge[_2_] is offline

Default Printing, VB - based on dates

If Date < VBA.DateSerial(2007,8,16) Then
Cancel = True

Sincerely,

Ronald R. Dodge, Jr.
Master MOUS 2000

"Danny" wrote in message

I have a workbook with several worksheets that I let my officemates use.
However, when they are done with their work using my workbook, they cannot
print any of the worksheets so I have to print it for them.

Is there a way that I can let them print based on:
1. Day, say on 8-16-07 or
2. a week, say from 8-20-07 to 8-24?

Please help modify the macro below or help me write a macro.

Cancel = True
End Sub

Thank you.