Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Farhad Farhad is offline

Default Combobox

Hi,

You can name your range as dynamic name so if you add in the end of your
list it comes to you name range to make a dynamic name go to:
Insert Name Define

put the name in the top textboex (say MyDynamicName)
and put the following frmula to the refer to text box at the bottom ( asumed
your range starts from the cell A1)

=OFFSET($A$1,0,0,COUNTA(OFFSET($A$1,0,0,9999,1)),1 )
link your combobox to the name

Thanks,
--
Farhad Hodjat

"N.F" wrote:

Thanks to all who are willing to help

I have a combobox that gets the items in it from a range. The range however
is sometimes expanded to cover more items. I cant make the combobox to show
these new added items. What should I do to let the combobox know that it
needs to update.