Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jennifer-Houston, TX[_2_] Jennifer-Houston, TX[_2_] is offline

Default Does anyone know the code to put a number in the right header and.

have it change everytime you print. I got a great answer last time in the
cell format, but now I need to put it in the header part.

This is what I am using to do the regular printing:

If ActiveSheet.Name = "Sheet1" Then
ActiveSheet.Range("K1").Value = ActiveSheet.Range("K1").Value + 1

I am still learning and would like to know how to change it to the right
header.
Thanks,
Jennifer