Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Cancel opening messages/phantom link issue

"All 5 steps" were what?

Maybe try ToolsOptionsEdit and uncheck "ask to update links"

Can you go to EditLinks and change the source?

Zip files won't work means what?

Right-click and "extract all" is not available?

Maybe download Winzip and use that.

http://www.download.com/3000-2250-10003164.html

Gord

On Tue, 14 Aug 2007 17:48:39 -0000, "J.W." wrote:

Tried to delete it and am unsucessful each time. Cannot try the link
below because for some reasons zip files wont work on this pc. I have
tried all 5 recommended steps and still no success. So for my sanity'
sake.... Is there any way to stop the message?