Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Copy down to next Cell

Select column B2 then SHIFT + End + Downarrow then F5SpecialBlanksOK

Enter an = sign in active cell which should be B3

Point or arrow up to B2 and CRTL + ENTER

Copy then paste specialvaluesOKEsc

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 14 Aug 2007 06:59:11 -0700, wrote:

I have a spreadsheet that is 30000 lines long. I have to copy down a
different value to about 20 spaces below.
For example I have the first value in b2, the the next 20 rows under
this are blank then the new value starts in b22 then the next 20 rows
under this are blank the then new value starts in B42.

How to I fill in the blanks all the way to the end of the 30000 lines?

Thanks
Sam