Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
klp klp is offline

Default pivot table

I have a pivot table that pulls data from an Access database. The pivot table
has colums for each month. There is no data in the database for the months
2007-05 and 2007-06 but the columns still showed in excel in the pivot table.
(someone else created this and i have recently taken it over). Now i have
again, no data for 2007-07 but i can't get the empty column to show up in the
pivot table. Any ideas?

I added a blank record to the database, only filling in the date 2007-07 and
i was able to get it to show that way. But there is no blank record for
2007-05 and 2007-06. I would like to do this without adding the blank record,
for consistency.

Thanks in advance for any ideas.