Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Yossy Yossy is offline

Default Please Help!! Vlookup and combination formula

Possible two-person teams that can be formed from 8 candidates is (28). i.e
=COMBIN(8,2).

However, my question is lets assume that the names of all eight candidate
are John, Mike, David, Nancy, Dustin, Rossy, Eliz and Peter. WHat function
can I use to list all the possible two-person teams that will total (28) in
all.

I thought I could use the VLOOKUP with COMBIN function to achieve this with
but I'm not sure and can't figure it out. All help and assistance will be
appreciated. Thanks