Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Invoice due; Payment terms

Conditional formatting for the colour, and an IF statement for the message.
Use the function TODAY() as the reference for your comparison.
--
David Biddulph

"Joe" wrote in message
Thanks, I needed to change the date to 01/09/2006 but it is working now
Any sugestion so if something is overdue at todays date it shoes in red
color and a message on the site.

eg 09/08/07 is overdue but 19/08/07 is not overdue yet

"Pete_UK" wrote:

Assuming your date field is column A and that it is in Excel date
format, and that Credit terms are 30 and not 30 days (which is text),
then try this in column C:

=A2+B2

Format this cell as a date.

Hope this helps.

Pete

On Aug 14, 9:28 am, Joe wrote:
This would the best example:
Date Credit terms Inv due
01.09.06 30 days 01.10.06 (this is what i want to
achieve)

"Joe" wrote:
Hi there,
I am working in Debtors statements. I get the invoice date from the
accounting package. I would like to create another column with the
due date
by using a formula so I get something like thiseg. Date inv
01.09.06.
Invoice due in 01.10.06. Any suggestion for this? Thanks in advance.
Jose- Hide quoted text -