Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
challa prabhu challa prabhu is offline

Default why can unicode and alt+x not work on my excel

Hi,

Note:

If you are using Microsoft Windows XP, the universal font for Unicode is
automatically installed.

Arial Unicode MS font is a full Unicode (Unicode: A character encoding
standard developed by the Unicode Consortium. By using more than one byte to
represent each character, Unicode enables almost all of the written languages
in the world to be represented by using a single character set.) font. It
contains all of the characters, ideographs, and symbols defined in the
Unicode 2.1 standard.

For more information please refer to "Install the universal font for
Unicode" in the Microsoft Excel online help for "Microsoft Windows 2000"

Challa Prabhu

"fredo cayetano" wrote:

i cannot manually insert unicode and alt+x work on my excel