Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CherylH CherylH is offline

Default Last Saved Date in Footer (right aligned)

Thank you for the response. One thing: I need to have the literal "Last
Revision Date:" prior to the actual date. How do I modify what you've given
to me for this to occur? Again, thank you!

"Gary''s Student" wrote:

Just paste the following macro into the ThisWorkbok area:

ActiveSheet.PageSetup.RightFooter = Format(Now(), "mm/dd/yyy")
Gary''s Student - gsnu200737

"CherylH" wrote:

I need for the "last saved date" to appear each time the excel workbook is
SAVED (not necessarily printed). I would like the footer to have the
following literal so that folks reviewing understand this is a "last saved
date" and not a "printed date":
Last Revision Date: <lastrevisiondate

I'm sure this requires code and I am by no means a coding person! Can
anyone help please?