Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Andy Pope Andy Pope is offline

Default Bar Charts

Hi,

The setting is probably Gap depth of the series.
But I also would *strongly* recommend using 2d charts.

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info
"Rawle" wrote in message
Thanks but I think I recall making the adjustment in a 3D chart so that
the
bar reads correctly off the horizontal line. It mayhave been in Excel
2003.

"Rawle" wrote:

When I make a 3D bar chart I cannot get the bars to reach to the
horizontal
line that refle cts the value. For example I have a value of 100,000 and
the
bar has a value horizontal line of 100,000 but the bar on the chart stops
short of 100,000 line. I know there is a way to adjust it but cannot
remember how it is done. Please help.