Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Robert Moore Robert Moore is offline

Default Problem assigning macro to menu button

I created a new toolbar in Excel 2003 and assigned macros to three
buttons. I opened Excel today and one of the buttons was missing so I
added it back and attempted to assign the macro to it. When I click
that button it only opens the macro window and the macro will not run
from that window. It will run from a regular macro window through the
normal menus. The macro will not assign to the button. Can anyone help
solve this problem? Could it be due to the fact that I had previously
assigned that macro to a button?

Robert