Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default display names of defined cells

Get hold of Jan Karel Pieterse's NameManager utility
http://www.jkp-ads.com/Download.asp, it will help manage names easily.

--
HTH

Bob

"Rick Rothstein (MVP - VB)" wrote in
message ...
Is there a way to visually show on the spreadsheet which cells have been
named and what the names are? Something like a coloured border around
the
cells and the name displayed like a comment box? I don't actually need
it in
this particular format but would just like to see where my named cells
are so
I can edit them if I see errors.

In the "names" field on the left of the formula bar, there is a drop-down
arrow... click it and select the range name from the list which will
highlight the cells it is composed of.

Rick