Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jon Peltier Jon Peltier is offline

Default Bar Charts

Use a 2D chart. You won't get the funky effects that a marketing guy likes
to show off his slides and obscure his data. Instead you'll get a clear and
simple chart that avoids the distortion caused by false perspectives and
avoids the clutter required to display a data point as a false 3D block
rather than as a simple flat rectangle.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
_______

"Rawle" wrote in message
When I make a 3D bar chart I cannot get the bars to reach to the
horizontal
line that refle cts the value. For example I have a value of 100,000 and
the
bar has a value horizontal line of 100,000 but the bar on the chart stops
short of 100,000 line. I know there is a way to adjust it but cannot
remember how it is done. Please help.