Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Joseph Hand Joseph Hand is offline

Default Show / hide data by seeing if a field says "Yes"

So I have this monster spread sheet that has a large input page, then several
other pages for tweaking specific parameters. At the end, there is a report
page that has a summary of the results from each other page. (it basically
calculates storage needs, server sizing needs, and ROI for an Email Archiving
product)

What I want to do is either show or hide the ROI data from the summary page
based on if I have a field on the Input page that contains the word "yes".

Thanks in advance for any help.
joe