Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Raget Raget is offline

Default A graph based on the possible values in a cell

Hi,
I have a spreadsheet that is fairly complicated, and spreads over a few
sheets.
I have one summary page where I can change values and be given the results
on the same page, whilst all the background work goes on in other sheets.
Is it possible to insert a graph that follows the value of one cell as the
value of another changes. That is, it tests values (say between 1 and 100) in
A1 and plots the effect of this on B1. I cant actually just fill for all the
values because its all based on this one cell (A1), so i have to change it
manually for different answers.
Thanks.