Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Pegboss Pegboss is offline

Default What are default settings for Word and/or Excel options?

Have MS 2007 Office for simple Word use & Excel for transferring Quicken
reports into it so I can rearrange data to my own needs. All OK until I tried
to perfect this complicated program to my simple needs. Changed Word options
(which changed Excel) mostly at ADVANCED tab. Now I cannot even cut & paste
in Excel, nor can I delete or widen rows or columns--which I could before I
messed with it. Probably best to set back to default but cannot find how to
do this and I do not remember which boxes were checked. Please HELP.