Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
MartinW MartinW is offline

Default How do I recover a workbook accidentally not saved?

Hi Richard,

There are recovery tools on the net that you can find through
google, but they can only find previously saved files that have been
deleted. And there is a lot of limitations on what can and can't be
recovered.

In your case the changes were never saved in the first place so
there is nothing to recover.

Unfortunately you are screwed! But look on the bright side.
It's unlikely you will make that mistake again.
Save! Save! Save! as you go and then Save again for good measure!

HTH
Martin

"Richard Allen" <Richard wrote in message
I meant to click "Cancel" but clicked "No" to do you want to save changes.
As such, I've lost an entire worksheet, unless I can somehow recover it.