Niek Otten

Write the item names in Row 1, per column.
Then use DataForm to add new rows or find and update existing rows.

--

Kind Regards,

Niek Otten

Microsoft MVP - Excel

"Macro Help" <Macro wrote in message
I am having problems writing macros in EXCEL. I guess I need some specific
examples. For instance, in A1, I want to put in the date, in B1 I want to
put in the day of the week, in C1 I want to put in the gallons of gasoline
buy, in D1 I want to put in the cost per gallon, in E1 I want to put in
the
total. Then I wan to be able to go to make another entry, and have the
macro
drop down to the row below A1. I am having problems, very bad problems.
Maybe because I am too old [75] and cannot understand the complicated
directions.

Bob Gilmore