Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default Help with a multiple lookup

see other post for an example.

--
HTH

Bob

"Sal" wrote in message
Hi there,

I have a worksheet that contains information on daily sales and I need to
look up freight charges from another workbook based on the location and
the
product type.

The locations to look up are in column D and the product types range from
Column E to column N (there is a separate entry on each line for each
different product type.

So in column P I need to write a formula that will take into account both
the location and the product type and go to the workbook named Freight
Charges and bring back the correct price.

I would attach examples but not quite sure how to do that here.

Hope someone can help.

Much appreciated.