Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
John John is offline

Default Form scrolling

not sure of this helps but there is a setting toolsoptionsview tab there is
a check box to show the scroll bars. you might want to make sure they are
checked. Also check the protection you have on the sheet and workbook to see
if there is a setting there that needs changing
--
John
MOS Master Instructor Office 2000, 2002 & 2003

Ice Hockey rules (especially the Wightlink Raiders)

"Zoya" wrote:

I have an Excel data input form designed that fits my screen and looks fine.
But if it is a smaller size screen, it would not show scroll bars, so it is
impossible to complete the whole form. Is there anything standard that can be
done to have the bars automatically appear if the form size is larger then a
screen size?

Thank you, Zoya