Niek Otten

I don't think you copied and pasted your formula into your message; the
"-signs don't match. Also, you mention D1 where I suppose it should be C1.
Repost in this thread with more accurate info please.

--

Kind Regards,

Niek Otten

Microsoft MVP - Excel

"Issam LAdki" wrote in message
The formula below does not seem to work, can somebody please tell me that
is
wrong

Cell A1 = Time ,e.g. 12:30:00
Cell B1 is blank
Cell C1 = Time , e.g. 04:30:00
Cell D1 has following formula
=IF(C1<MOD(A1+TIME(32,0,0),1),"ERRe2,C1+TIME(7,0,0 ))
Basically is the time in C1 is less than A1 plus 32 hours, D1 will show
error otherwise it is D1 plus 7 hours.

I get the ERR in D1 if time is less, but not the D1 plus 7.

Can somebody please advise when am I going wrong, and thanks a lot for
your
help