sunflowergarden sunflowergarden is offline
Junior Member

Thanks for the suggestion but I'm really a novice at programming so I don’t think it’ll be something that I could tackle…

I have another idea based on what you suggested earlier – it needs some tweaking though because it’s not working. I decided to save the old data from the previous week in one sheet (week 1) within the workbook and compare it with a second sheet (week 2) that will have the new data. I would like to use conditional formatting to do that, however, I started running into problems when my range was extended:

Formula is=Data1<$B$2:$AF$4 (then make red and bold)

(Data1 refers to the same range from week 1)

I appreciate any suggestions!

Thanks again!!