Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
douwe douwe is offline

Default time interval between dates incl weekends excl holidays

Hi Tim,

Thanks for your reply; however Networkdays wil not work with weekend days.

D.

"Tim" wrote:

More detailed example. Assuming in cell A3 is 8-Aug-07 and in cell A2 is
9-Aug-07 this formula =NETWORKDAYS(A3,A2) will give you the total of 2 days.
Format the cell with the formula as a General Number.

Regards,

Tim

"Tim" wrote:

Hi,

Go to ToolAdd-Ins and checkAnalysis ToolPak and then use NETWORKDAYS .
Assuming your start date is in A1 end date is in B1 the formula is
=NETWORKDAYS(A1,B1)

Tim

"douwe" wrote:

Hi,

Can anyone help me on the calculation of the time elipsed between start
date/time and end date/time, inculding weekend days and excluding holidays. I
have tried using NETWORKDAYS; but that can't handle the weekend days. Tried
using WORKDAY; but there I cannot subtract the two dates.