Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Karen Karen is offline

Default If/Then Statement

Thank you everyone for your help. I want to add some conditional formatting
in column N. Let's say that if today's date is equal to or greater than the
date in cell N1, I want to change the background to red. I'm familiar with
changing the formatting; I just don't know what formula to use.

Thank you, Karen

"Karen" wrote:

I need help with an IF/THEN statement if anyone can be so kind.
The formula will be placed in column U.

In column F there could be a number 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5.
In column N will be a date.

This is the scenario:
If cell F1 has a 1, 2 or 3, then cell U1 equals N1 + 16 days.
If cell F1 has a 4 or 5, then I want an N/A in cell U1.

ANY help would be greatly appreciated, Karen