Scorpio

You have two choices:
1) after you link the rows, in the destination row after the link type in
'/1000'. This will divide the number in mil and show up in thousands
2) create the graph as you normally would in millions, double click the
'Value axis' on the chart, go to the 'Scale' tab, from the 'Display Units'
box select 'Thousands'

Choose either one of the above, not both!

Cheers...

"Chance224" wrote:

I have a report that has numbers ranging in the millions and I want to create
a graph that shows the numbers in thousands. I only need certain rows from
the report for the graph. I have the needed rows linked to another sheet for
the graph. So my question is how can I have the numbers converted?