Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
chemdball chemdball is offline

Default Color Map

The spreadsheet and graph is a representation of compounds and some of their
properties. We were hoping that we could use a color map and conditionals on
the graph itself to show how they change with given conditions.

Thank you for the reply though.

"Andy Pope" wrote:

Hi,

The chart has a new graphics engine in xl2007 but no new chart styles.
It may well be possible to create a work around but I not sure it's worth
the effort.

Why do you need the colour map in a chart instead of cells?

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info
"chemdball" wrote in message
I have Excel 2007 and so far have been quite pleased with the improved
chart
graphics. We have a set of data and would like to apply a color map to it
IN
the chart if this is possible. I know I can color cells based on
condition,
but can the same be done inside the chart also on a given set of data
points?

Thanks for any suggestions.