Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Mike H Mike H is offline

Default Removing Empty Rows from Worksheets

Hi,

You can't remove empty rows, there are 65536 rows in your version and that's
it.

Perhaps hide them?

Mike

"Gareth - Network analyst." wrote:

Hi guys and Girls

I have a problem that i cant figure out here.
I have a document with several worksheets, on two of these worksheets it has
added all 65000+ Rows all but 3 rows are empty but the document saves as
though there is data in these rows, I have deleted the rows, cleared contents
but i still cant seem to actually delete the empty rows from showing on the
document,

Has anyone had this and how can i fix it without having to Re-Do all the
work done on the sheet because i have alot of data that is reliant on the
values within this sheet.

Thanks
Gareth