Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
[email protected] gerry.lisa@gmail.com is offline

Default how to create a copy/paste special/transpose macro?

I'm awful!!

The addresses are 2 rows each but are in A1, A2 then A3, A4 then A5,
A6

Thank you for anyyone who's reading this and is still willing to help
me out despite my confusing posts!!!!!

I want the macro to paste the contents in the B column, ie I want A1,
A2 to be transposed into B1 and C1

....Lisa

On Aug 7, 10:46 pm, "
wrote:
I have a 1300 row sheet of 650 addresses on 2 rows/1 column each (1st
address in A1, A2-----2nd address B1, B2, etc)

Right now I am copying the 2 cellsPaste SpecialTranspose

Is there a way to record a macro to do that?
Will that allow me to then click on the A1, then B1, then C1, etc and
run the macro using a single keystroke?

Or is there another better way?

I don't know VBA at all, though.

...Lisa