Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Heironymous Josch[_2_] Heironymous Josch[_2_] is offline

Default CAN'T SELECT ALL OF MY SOURCE DATA IN EXCEL

I don't know why I didn't think of that! I feel so stupid. Thanks so much
for the input!

"Del Cotter" wrote:

On Mon, 6 Aug 2007, in microsoft.public.excel.charting,
Heironymous Josch said:
I am at wits end; I am building revenue/profit projection charts from a very
complex Excel spreadsheet. Due to the complexity, I am unable to simply
click and drag blocks of source data, I am selecting each cell individually
and separating them with commas in the Source Data Selection Toolbar.

You're making life unecessarily difficult for yourself. Instead of
reading cells from all over the place directly into the graph utility,
read the cells from all over the place into a contiguous cell range, and
then click and drag those blocks of data the way you normally would.

One of the most important tools in the Excel graph-maker's mental
toolbox is to remember: "Worksheet cells cost nothing: I do not have to
conserve them." :-)

--
Del Cotter