Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Fat Frog Fat Frog is offline

Default unable to paste Excel 2003 chart into Outlook 2003

I have a user who's unable to paste an Excel 2003 chart into Outlook 2003
email message. In Outlook options, the checkbox is selected for "Use
Microsoft Office Word 2003 to edit e-mail messages".

When I tested this on my own computer running the same version of Office, if
the box is check, I have no problem pasting; if this box is cleared, I
cannot paste. But on his computer, it doesn't work regardless.

Thanks and regards,
TL